Life with few breaks.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Basic Seminar-recommended to all those eligible...

To all those coming to this blog: Go to the Basic Seminar. I went for my second time last week, and was enriched by many good teachings. Mr. Gothard's teaching on forgiveness and bitterness especially, for me, helped get over some things I was having trouble with. If you haven't gone yet, you should go, and if you have gone, go again. My Dad has taken every one of us, and God points something new out to him every time. Another thing that will do you good is going on a trip to Mexico. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Apparently the "Basic" seminar is not so basic after all. You go once, keep on going, and keep picking up on new stuff. Sounds good.

10:51 AM

 
Blogger littlepeace said...

Well, I shall have to go next year . . .

5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home