Life with few breaks.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A post after a busy few months...

After I get everybody (or almost everyone) screaming at me that I need to post, they all got fed up and quit trying. And went to my xanga. Where posts were at least better than once-every-three-months. Let me list some of the things that I can remember happening in my life since I last posted. I left off after posting about my adventures of the summer, and my all-time favorite pictures taken over that span. Since then, I've:
  1. Started up practices, and won 2 games. Which is wonderfully refreshing. 2-0!
  2. Stood by and watched while KU dropped 3-out-of-4 games by a total of 6 points. For those of you who, like stats, KU made only 9/16 free throws. In K-State's game tonight, they made 27-32, not only getting to the line but making the shots down the stretch. I'm not saying that I'm becoming a KU fan, just showing how a team needs to make things happen in tight games. KU also needs someone who can step up and take the leadership role on this young team. My pick is Sasha Kaun. He really need to have some big games and get this young team motivated.
  3. My church put on an Art Show and Cookie Sale, showing all kinds of art, from photographs to greeting cards. If you want to buy some art, contact me for details at PeterKUBasketball@gmail.com
  4. I've participated in several performances of The Pastor, the story of Richard Wurmbrand, a Romanian pastor who stood firm for Christ in the face of amazing obstacles.
  5. Been assigned to be lights director for the kid's story of Dickens at our church next Sunday. No, you're not invited.
  6. Realized that if I want to do something, I have to organize it. Therefore, I don't have any friends. : ) Note: See my post on my xanga.
  7. I think that's about it. If you want to remind me of something else I forgot, contest or discuss something I wrote, or pat me on the back for a post, comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger littlepeace said...

I . . . don't get the association between having to organize activities and not having any friends. It's like something my mother says.

You haven't commmented (that I know of) on my site, either. You can subscribe to it now, if you'd like.

1:16 PM

 
Blogger littlepeace said...

Eh, I check your site anyway, even if I don't get an update message.

Thank you for commenting. :)

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home